Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by Sarah
About Hijab and burqa. Non-Muslim women have views about veiling, although most believe it is a personal lifestyle choice and should not be imposed upon others.
With the advent of rapid transformation in Muslim societies, many non-Muslim women voice concerns about female cover or burqa.
- Which does Surah speak about the Hijab in the Quran?
- Why is wearing a hijab an issue?
- Why do people ban hijabs?
- Is it haram to stop wearing Hijab?
- What are the differences between a niqab, a chador, an abaya, a burkha, and a hijab?
is a well-known writer and editor in Fashion Industry Blogging. As a writer and editor. She has worked on many projects and resources, as well as helping numerous entrepreneurs and business owners to produce strong business documents. She also writes blog content on various topics including travel, fashion, healthcare, technical writing, corporate writing and much more. Her current research focuses on fashion industry and Marketing trends.